Current brokers in the running:
Here are the latest Industrial Top 5
| Ruth Ploos || Currie Group|
|Craig Stevens||Reef Properties|
|Hayley Rubin||5th Avenue Properties|
|David Assad||Currie Group Colliers International |
|Raymond Lurie||Asset Property Group|
Here are the latest Office Top 5
|Elias Ngoma||Knight Frank|
| Grant Kirchman ||
|Ian Lambie||Lambie Spark & Associates|
|Karen Singer ||Newbridge|
|Jacquelyn Hardman||5th Avenue Properties|
Did you know:
- 332 000 people inhabit Iceland.
- Reykjavik, the
capital, means 'smoky bay' and has 184,000 inhabitants.
- island is also known as the
land of fire and ice.
- The most spoken languages include Icelandic, English and German.
- Some parts of Game of Thrones
was filmed here (season three).
- Delicacies include fermented shark and smoked
puffin, although the most common dish is lamb chops and buttery potatoes
or stew with local veg.
- The Icelandic language has hardly
changed from ancient Norse. So learn a few phrases and you’ll be speaking
like a true Viking!
is the largest city in Iceland and is the world’s most northernmost
capital of a sovereign state.
- It is believed to be the
location of the first permanent settlement (AD 874).
- It is among the cleanest,
greenest and safest cities (globally).
- The capital is famous for its
- It has the oldest and largest
golf club in Iceland.
- The capital has one of the best
salmon fishing rivers in the country.
- It has an internationally
recognized art and music scene.
Don’t forget to organise your passport, so that
it is valid in the event that are one of the winners.
GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES ICELAND 2018 Ts and Cs.pdf
GROWTHPOINT PROPERTIES ICELAND 2018TsandCs_Nov2017.pdf
For more information contact Zaak Fourie on 073 524 3572 or Nicky
Whiting on 082 570 6453.