About the park
Featuring iconic bush landscapes and easy access to the city, The Woodlands Office Park is unmatched in size, surrounding beauty and access to amenities.
Set in a 43-hectare game park, the park offers a tranquil environment for employees to spend their break times connecting with nature, surrounded by game, prolific birdlife, serene waterscapes and green scenery.
While the peaceful surroundings can easily make you forget about the hustle and bustle of city life, The Woodlands Lifestyle Centre offers many everyday conveniences, including a nursery school, ATM, Mugg & Bean (On-the-Move), biokinetics, Minute Man Print, an optometrist as well as an events venue called The Tryst. The game park also features an entertainment boma for corporate events and functions with a uniquely South African twist.
Easily accessible from Pretoria, Johannesburg CBD, O.R Tambo International Airport, Sandton and Midrand, there are numerous retail offerings in the Woodmead area and a shuttle service to and from the Gautrain Marlboro Station.
The Office Park
The Woodlands Office Park, situated in Woodmead, Gauteng, is one of the largest office parks in the southern hemisphere with a total lettable area of 126 000m² made up of 31 buildings and a Lifestyle Centre with ample parking and wide-open landscaped spaces.
For leasing enquiries, please contact:
Onsite Management Team
The Management Offices are situated at the Lifestyle Centre.
Sorry, there are no events listed.
Please check back soon!
Welcome to the Woodlands Game Park, where all the animals roam freely, unrestricted in natural surroundings. The game park is abundant with birdlife and wildlife, creating a serene and beautiful setting.
The game park is home to Blesbuck, Impala and Springbok and other small animals. Please stay on the pathways when walking through the park. Noise should be kept to a minimal level to avoid unnecessary stress on the animals.
Please also refrain from feeding the wildlife.
Game Park Management:
Cell: 073 381 2691
Lifestyle Centre Tenant Listing
Post Box Facilities (011) 802 5330
The Boma at The Woodlands provides tenants with an entertainment area that overlooks the game park. A thatched building, it is suitable for entertainment, year-end functions and corporate events.
The venue offers ablution facilities and is fitted with a basic kitchen layout.
Music is permitted, but should be kept to an acceptable level during business hours.
Where is it?
The Boma is situated in the game park. Access to this facility can be made via Building 27’s foyer, or you can use the gate adjacent to building 31.
When can we use it
The Boma is available for use by park tenants from Monday to Friday, 08h00 to 21h00. Arrangements to book this facility should be made with the office park management.
No vehicles are allowed to park in the game park.
A driveway with a turning circle is available to allow easy access for the delivery and collection of items that tenants may require for their function. Once delivery has been made, the vehicle is to be removed from the game park.
No private functions are allowed.
Please ensure to book:
Woodlands Office Park Management
Tel: 087 350 2600
Gautrain Shuttle Services Fare: R10 per trip (cash only)
- Tickets for the shuttle service are available for purchase at Marlboro Station. Tickets cannot be purchased on the shuttle.
- Once-off ticket purchases can also be made at The Woodlands Management Office between 08h00 and 16h00.
- Please note that the shuttle service makes use of public routes. Although they do their utmost to follow the Gautrain timetable closely, the shuttle may be delayed by factors such as congestion (especially during peak hours) or road vehicle accidents. Please take further note that the shuttle service is at all times subject to the Gautrain disclaimer.
- You must have a valid Gautrain ticket to board the shuttle. Cash is not accepted on board the Gautrain Shuttles. One shuttle ticket is required per passenger. You can use your Gautrain Shuttle ticket only once.
SMS “ALERT” to 32693 for Gautrain service updates direct to your mobile (first SMS costs R1, free thereafter).
CUSTOMER CARE LINE: 0800 GAUTRAIN (428 87246)
• Take Woodmead off-ramp and turn right onto Woodmead Drive
• Turn left into Woodlands Drive at the 2nd traffic light. This is the 1st entrance and closest to Building 31
• If you miss this entrance, there is another entrance further down Woodlands Drive
• Take Woodmead off-ramp, keeping left onto Woodmead Drive.
• Turn left into Woodlands Drive (Engen on your left).
• Continue down Woodlands Drive at the 2nd traffic light. This is the 1st entrance and closest to Building 31.
• Travel down Rivonia Road (in the direction of Sunninghill).
• Turn right into Kelvin Drive – 90° Shopping Centre (has a Spar at this intersection – robot just after The Wedge Centre).
• Continue on Kelvin Drive over Bowling.
• At the top of Kelvin, take the left-hand split into Woodlands Drive.
• At the 1st traffic light, turn right into The Woodlands (opposite Healthcare Park).